The main venue for the of the AIdea 2017 Conference will be the Department of Business Studies (address: Via Silvio D’Amico 77, Rome). Please note that:
- the conference venue is a 10-minute walk (600 meters) from the “Basilica San Paolo” station of the B Metro line (blue colour – direction Laurentina, coming from Roma Termini central station);
- for those arriving by train, all major stations (Termini, Tiburtina and Ostiense) are connected to the B Metro line;
- for the booking of taxis, in addition to traditional telephone booking services (for example, +3906 followed by 5551 or 6645 or 3570 or 4994), you may also use smartphone apps (e.g. MyTaxi); Uber is also a possible option for local transport in Rome;
- “Enjoy” and “car2go” are the main car sharing operators serving the area of Roma Tre (you need to use their smartphone apps);
- for those arriving at the Rome’s Fiumicino Airport, the Department may be reached by train, either with the Leonardo Express – non-stop service every 30 minutes, after a 32 minutes journey you will arrive at Roma “Termini” (Central Station) where you may take the B Metro line – or with the regional railway line FL1 ‑ with departures every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 30 days at the weekend, you may get off alternatively at the “Trastevere” stop (link to the Department by the bus line # 170) or at the “Ostiense” station (5 minutes’ walk from the nearby station “Piramide” of the B Metro Line);
- for those arriving with their private vehicle, the Department of Business Studies has a parking in its basement (entrance in Via Silvio D’Amico 113/b). The availability of places is limited and a small daily fee is provided. In the surrounding area, parking is free of charge but it may be quite difficult to find a parking spot during the day. In general, please note that, in Rome, parking spaces delimited by blue lines on the road require the payment of a fee (you may use either the traditional “pay and display” machines or smartphone apps with credit card payment, e.g. Mycicero).